This morning I am pondering on my goals for 2009 that I have written on a simple piece of paper and attached to the inside of my front door. I figure this way I am committed to ponder them daily.
So lets see how I’m doing.
1. Practice kindness.
2. Focus......on whatever I am doing at the time.
3. Be more loving and understanding of everyone.
4. Forgive others.
5. Read my scriptures at least once a day.
6. Pray more often
7. Stand tall........quit slouching and sit up straight! (Right mom?)
8. Exercise daily and eat only good foods.
9. Just Dance.............. no matter what!
10. Get involved with someone other than "the dead". I spend countless hours on my genealogy.
11. Work on my book......of course it’s on "finding your ancestors".
12. SAVE MY MONEY! MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!! SAVE.........SAVE!!!!!
13. Buy only needs and pass by the "wants"..............
and lastly.................."NO MORE EMOTIONAL EATING".....
So now we are into March and I must admit I have done pretty darn well. I don't think I have failed in any of the above with the exception of the Albertson's store cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. I would just like to know why they always have to put the bakery right at the entrance !!! If only I could enter through the back!