Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vegas Birthday

 
Who doesn't love spending their birthday with family?
This year I headed to Vegas to spend it with my daughter Mackenzie and her sweet family!
 
Gee.......where shall we go for dinner?
 
Definitely "Macaroni Grill"....YUMMY
 
 
 
My Mackenzie....such a silly girl!
Baby River taking after her silly mama......
 
 
Two little sweeties!
 
 
On Saturday we spent the day at the "Lied Discovery Children’s Museum".
 
Oh my gosh!  It was so much fun and there is so much to do here!
 
Wynter loved the cute kids store put on by Smith's.  She got to shop for groceries and then ring them up on the register.
 
 
Really lady!  I am sure I gave you the correct change....so get your hand out of my register.
 
Tee Hee Hee.......
 
 
 
She spent the most time flying the airplane and they even had luggage that she hauled around on the plane.  I sure wish real planes had this much seat room!
 
 
Little River loved the infant play area!
 
 
Our little diva♥  She loved the dress up and stage area.  We actually had to go back because she was so sad and wanted to do it one more time!
 
Look out "Broadway"
 
 
Making huge bubbles.....this was very cool!
 
 
Nana and her little River Rae!
 
Happiest baby in the world!

No comments: