Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Downton Abbey



If you haven't heard of this series on PBS by now.....well, you will be shortly. 

It is a wonderful, warm and fuzzy series and I love the time period.

So...........I ordered the first season from the library and when I went to order the second season I was number 93 on the waiting list.  Seriously.........who told everyone bout this?

So.....I ordered the second season on Ebay.  I put it in the DVD player tonite and all the discs inside are Season One............STop iT.........

Factory sealed ........so I have emailed the seller and I will let you know how it turns out!

Big sad face tonite!  Resting my broken toe and now no movie :(

UPDATE:  The Ebay seller refunded my money and said it was definitely a factory error.  He will get a new shipment this next week if I still want to order.  Hmmmmmm?????

No comments: