Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday in San Francisco



Heading down to the Ferry Building



On Saturday we headed from our hotel (The Grand Hyatt), at Union Square down to the Ferry Building area on the Wharf. On Saturday this whole area comes alive with local artists, musicians, yummy food and just some really cool stuff!



I love all the hand made items and who doesn't love the feel of fleece!





This ladies cool stuff really caught my eye. All of these adorable bears and balls are made with recycled wool sweaters. I am definitely making three of these for my three littlest grangirlies.

Seriously...........The lady holding the bear in the photo paid close to $60.00.

So.....I guess off I go to the thrift stores but I am just wondering how you will sew a seam for wool as so it won't separate. Hmmmm.....



♥♥♥♥♥

Check out the vintage suitcase!









Who knew there were so many kinds of edible mushrooms.



Lots of fun people here!











Sur La Table


We love this store and wander thru every year!






This year we found "the scone lady" with the very cool hat!


I swear these blueberry scones must have like 5000 calories but they were so yummy!

No comments: