Saturday, July 31, 2010

Northern Weekend

This past weekend I traveled North. My dear sweet mama had yet to meet the twins, Jenny and Claire. Baby Claire is named after her and you can tell by her expression that she was really excited to be there.



We had the best time playing with the kids, having a slumber party and telling bedtime stories!



On Monday it was a complete shopping day for Ivy! We took the twins and Layni but got a sitter for Lukas and Henli (the X Factor, nicknamed by her grandma Becky). We left at 9AM and got home around 6:30. WOW..........can we shop or what? Ivy had a wonderful day out and got tons of new clothes, jewelry and shoes! We had a wonderful time just being together!.
I am so grateful for my wonderful and loving family! I love you all so much and I am so glad that you are all..... "My Family"!!!!

No comments: