Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What The Heck is a Sterzings Potato Chip??

Growing up in southeastern Iowa there was only one potato chip made locally and that was in Burlington Iowa. I grew up about 15 minutes from Burlington in a little town called New London.

Needless to say it is the most incredible chip in the whole world. It is the Sterzings Potato Chip!!!!!!! It delivers only to about a 3o mile radius. It is still made to this day and if your an "Iowan" then you know know what I am talkin about!!!!!!

This is what was waiting for me at the post office when I got home from San Francisco Monday night. My friend Mark who grew up in Burlington but now resides in Oregon sent me two bags of chips and and this really cool T-shirt. What a great homecoming!!!

Thanks Mark......You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: