Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home Day

 
It's a home day and I am sewing for the grankidos for Valentines!
 
I have never had a problem with staying home on my days off but I love traveling to see my family most of all!
 
BUT.............
 
Since I have broken yet another toe....seriously...who in the world breaks two toes in seven months time?
 
Same toe, opposite foot!  It's been four weeks yesterday so things are progressing now and I am finally able to at least wear a loose fitting shoe when I am out. 
 
The moral of the entire toe breaking story here is this:
 
WEAR SLIPPERS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE!
 
AND
As much as it feels good to be barefoot ....just don't do it!
 
I remember one of two things I kept thinking back in May when I broke my other toe:
 
AMEN.......it's summer and a flip flop is good!  Well......I was wearing a flip flop in snow two weeks ago and that was just so much fun! !
 
The other thing....Lordy, I'm afraid to say it out loud!
 
I'm grateful it was not an arm, hip or a leg....(whispering)  Ha Ha
 

No comments: