Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Northern Weekend

 
This past weekend I headed north to be with the family for my grandson Luke's baptism.
In our church... which is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we are baptized as members of the church when we turn 8 years of age.  We are blessed as newborns... which means we are given a blessing by a male member of our family or a close friend.
 
It was such a special time and so many of our family members came to share our special day with us and to enjoy a yummy brunch afterwards!
 
 
Our sweet Lukas, Henli and Layni sang a beautiful song called "Gethsemane".
To hear this beautiful song go here:
 
 
Nana and her Little Lukie Bear!
 
 
My beautiful and precious daughters!
 
 
Our little Claire Bear.
 
 
Barry video taping our fun afternoon at the park!
 
 
My girls are so silly and so full of life!  I so love being with them and enjoying in their youth!

 
 
 
 
Our adorable Wynter Brooke...
 
 
The girls and their dad Barry!
 
 
Everyone wanted to climb this tree....except me!
 
 
 
Our little monkey... Lukas.
 
 
Our Sweet Pea.......River Rae!

No comments: