Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Day At "Build A Bear"

My daughter and I took the kids to Build a Bear on Monday. What a great time. Whoever came up with this idea is a genius and a rich one at that. We had the best time and needless to say the kids were elated with their treasures.




So much to pick from...........They have a little bit of everything. It was hard for them to choose the outfit to go with their animal.












After the nice lady stuffs the bear with the magic "stuffing machine" you take it over to this bathing area and it blow drys your animal.............aka "Bath"... Ha Ha..





The magic "Stuffing Machine"























It's the new Fall Bear................and I think she loves it.!!!!









They each got a shirt and then a back pack to carry their animals in.................Luke got the snow leopard..................It was so much fun............ I know I spoil them................







No comments: