Friday, September 11, 2009

Northern Weekend

This past weekend I traveled north to spend three days with my daughter and her family..............THOSE SWEET GRANDBABIES!!!! We had such a wonderful time together. We baked, cooked, went to church, rode bikes, played games and just enjoyed being together. Then on Monday we spent the whole day shopping and had lunch at Olive Garden.
Look...............I have no training wheels on my bike anymore...........!!!! Cause I a big boy now Nana!



Like Mother........Like Daughter.........Tall and Skinny...........












We all posed after church...........and yes...the sun was in our eyes!! Ha Ha




















Sisterly Love................















Baby Girl sure loves her NaNa........................












See my cute Curls..............................

















No comments: