Thursday, November 13, 2008

What is all the buzz on these Ornie Bowls?


Oh Yeah...... I started seeing these darling creations on E-Bay (Ebay thats another story). Anyway........ These little handmade creations are called Primitive ornies or bowl fillers. Most are baked and scented then you display them in the entry or on a table in a cute flat bowl or a wooden open face tray...... I bought each of my daughters these really cute brown metal decorative bowls and we started this at Halloween........ OH MY GOSH........cute cute cute......ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME............ We have now moved on to Thanksgiving with cute littleTurkeys, acorns, etc.... But my big excitement is Christmas. These cute ones to the left were purchased as ornaments at Cracker Barrel at a third of the price and then I will mix and match them with filler such as holly, pinecones, jingle bells, small ornament balls and whatever else................After I put them together I will post a picture of the finished product............

2 comments:

Rebecs said...

Love the Ornies, never had heard of them until you! Ivy's Halloween ones were darling! And the bowl, a perfect find.

Rebecs said...

It looks as if Joe and Kenzie went private with their blog and kicked me out! Can you please speak to her about this.:)