Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brooke Tombstone

O.K. I guess there has been some confusion and CONCERN about my profile picture. For those of you who don't know of my addiction.............well it's time you knew..........

Yes, I am a graveyard groopie........I have had this obsession with family history / genealogy now for about 30 years. I also do alot of freelance work for other people.

This particular photo of the gravestone with my name on it was a stone I found at Arlington National Cemetery in August. I am headed to New Orleans in 2 weeks to photograph several ole "FABULOUS'' cemeteries..........

Now you know........................

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OK I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW THE TOMBSTONE FOR YOUR PROFILE PIC. I CALLED IV TO ASK WHATS UP AND SHE EXPLAINED. YA YA YA NOW I KNOW!!! IT JUST SHOCKED ME AT FIRST CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW YOUR OBSESSION. :) LUV YA JEN