Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Twins !!!


I still can't hardly absorb the words she told me!
My daughter Ivy is having twins!
She had gone to the OB on Monday and is now twelve weeks and they listened to the heartbeat. She even asked the Dr....."You don't hear two do you Ha Ha Ha?" He said no........
So..............later that evening she called me from the bathroom floor crying with left lower quadrant pain and I told her it sounded like a kidney stone. Off to the hospital she goes.........and low and behold they do an ultrasound and they say " Did you know your having twins"?
WHAT THE HECK.................................
We are all so very excited!!!!!
Congrats Cody, Ivy, Layni, Lukas and baby Henli...........

3 comments:

lramey said...

seriously, i still am dying!!!! that's INSANE!!!!!

Jenny said...

I keep thinking Good thing Cody and her went to Hawaii this summer....dont think shell be going anywhere for a while :)

janis said...

OMGosh! Congrats Congrats! All these babies are going to be so Lucky to have you as Grandma! It already shows how much you love all your Grandbabies! I am so glad you are Blessed!
Prayers to Ivy & Cody for a healthy pregnancy and to allyour lovely family!