Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday 2008


This years birthday was just "the best birthday ever"......... No kidding. My daughters and their families showed up at my door at 10:00 at night with cupcakes, candles and balloons... Wow Was I surprised............We then spent the next 2 days doing all kinds of fun stuff. We went to Fiesta Fun Center in St. George and rode the go carts and water boats. It was 106 degrees that day. They even bought me what I have been wanting, a Sirius Satellite Radio System. Joe installed it that day. I have the best family in all the world. Thank you and I love you all so much. Thanks for sharing this weekend with me.

1 comment:

JOE BURNS said...

We had the best time coming to see you. I'm glad you are still enjoying the satellite radio. Can't wait to see you again soon.