Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vegas Baby....... Old Vegas Skeletons........


Wow...... This was a great find. I don't remember the ole neon sign bone yard as being at this location but then maybe there are two. I remember it being outside of Vegas.......not downtown. This is located just off Wilson and Las Vegas Blvd. I had to take the pic through a hole in the fence. If you will look close (full size the pic) you will see an old Liberace sign. When I lived in Vegas in the 70's and worked for Dr. Elias Ghanem we took care of all the stars and we loved when Liberace would come to the office. He always brought me roses and sang to me....

2 comments:

Rebecs said...

I'm afraid I don't know who Liberace is but I think it's cute that he brought roses and sang to you. I'm sure you were as hot then as you are now! So glad you started a blog! Love ya!

JOE BURNS said...

I've wanted to go to the neon grave yard for a long time. I've just always thought it was off limits. Guess I need to learn your tricks for sneaking in.